We are concerned about our community, our citizens, our children , and our future. We have organized to protest the sanctity of our surroundings. Join us to help us avoid the tragedies that have befallen communities like Flint, Michigan and others. We ask everybody to step in and spread the information. Please, act now: talk to your neighbors, email DNREC, send your concerns to elected officials.
If you have any questions or want to be added to our mailing list for most recent updates, please
do not hesitate and email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
here you can find media coverage links
- Milton residents: No wastewater disposal near new homes, Cape Gazette
- Allen Harim cited for dozens of violations, Cape Gazette
- Harim faces antitrust probe, The Investor
- DNREC must toughen its protections, Cape Gazette
- We should err on side of caution with Artesian, Cape Gazette